Saturday, August 28, 2010

Quiet Saturday

It's been a nice day so far. This kids have played outside for the majority of the day and I've been busy inside doing this and that. Cleaning and a couple of loads of laundry. I've got the chicken seasoned which hubby will BBQ when he comes home from work. I've made the scalloped potatoes (from a box, but it's still yummy) and will do a salad to go with the meal. I peeled some apples because I just suddenly felt for some apple crisp. I'll have to get hubby to stop for some brown sugar and some vanilla ice cream as I can't have apple crisp without either of those!

We hope to go and see a movie tonight...not sure which one...he wants to see Inception but it's 2.5 hours long! I'm not a movie buff and I can't see myself sitting there and staying awake through that, but we'll see...

Hope to remember to get a photo of my "date night" outfit and post it to the blog later!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you days sounds great, my sister is like you, she can't stay seated for too long to watch a movie, I love movies and can seat for a long time =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Date nights are verrrrry important in marriage. Sometimes we forget to be married when we are so busy raising children, so I think a cute dress for a date night is like, Insurance! Thanks for stopping by Always Nesting. Your comment cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete